Golden Ticket Giveaway
Enter to win a Year's Supply* of Summer Moon Oak Roasted Coffee...
To celebrate 20 years of Summer Moon, we're giving away 20 Golden Tickets to a year's supply* of coffee! We've hidden Golden Tickets in randomly selected bags of Summer Moon Anniversary Blend. The bags may be at any Summer Moon location or even purchased on our website.
No purchase necessary — alternative entry method available. See below.
Giveaway Period: 6/1/22-6/30/22
How to Enter: There are two methods of entry for this giveaway. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Alternative entry method available. Purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
Purchase a bag of Summer Moon Anniversary Blend coffee beans. Look inside for a Golden Ticket. If you find one of the ten (10) Golden Tickets, follow instructions on the ticket or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require verification.
Post a photo to your Instagram feed (not the story) of your favorite Summer Moon beverage. Be sure to tag your photo #MySummerMoon and follow us at @SummerMoonCoffee. Photo must be public. We will randomly select ten (10) Golden Ticket winners from #MySummerMoon entries. This is not a photo contest. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
How Photos Will Be Used: We may repost your #MySummerMoon photos to our Instagram feed and stories, website and other promotional materials.
Note: Ineligible submissions include photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights or civil rights; contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content; or in any way disparage Summer Moon or any other person or party.
You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by submitting your photo, you grant Summer Moon a royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license for one year to use, modify, publish, display, distribute, create derivative works from and reproduce the photo on Summer Moon digital and print entities, including Instagram (@SummerMoonCoffee), the Summer Moon website, Summer Moon coffee shops, and in other promotional materials.
Golden Ticket must be redeemed by August 31, 2022.
Drawing: If you purchase a bag of Anniversary Blend coffee beans, there is no drawing. For alternative entry, on or about July 1st, we’ll select a winner at random. This is not a photo contest.
Winner Notification: For alternative entries, once the winner has been drawn, we’ll attempt to notify them via Instagram Direct Message to request their mailing address. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact them, we’ll select an alternate potential winner at random.
Winner Requirements: Must be 18+ and a US resident to enter. Employees of Summer Moon are not eligible to enter. Only open to customers who have not won a prize from Summer Moon in the past 90 days. Past Golden Ticket winners are not eligible to win. One Golden Ticket per person.
Prize: One (1) Year's Supply of Summer Moon Oak Roasted Coffee. A year's supply is equivalent to four bags of coffee shipped to your specified mailing address once per month, for twelve (12) months. Delivery dates to be determined by Summer Moon Coffee. Coffee variety provided is at our discretion (roaster's choice).
*A year's supply is equivalent to four bags of coffee shipped to your specified mailing address once per month, for twelve (12) months. Delivery dates to be determined by Summer Moon Coffee. Coffee varieties are roaster's choice.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT.1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Golden Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 7:00am CT on June 3rd, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm CT on June 30th, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes only open to residents of the 50 U.S. States or D.C., who are 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, fulfillment and advertising and promotion agencies (“Sweepstakes Entities”), their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of each such individual, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Those who have won a Summer Moon Golden Ticket in past giveaways are not eligible.
4. PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING, AND ODDS OF WINNING: PRIZE DRAWING: Sponsor will conduct one (1) random prize drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted within 5 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Non-winning entries will not carry forward to or be included in any subsequent sweepstakes or prize drawings of Sponsor. PRIZE DETAILS: Total of one (1) prize. Winners will receive one year's supply of coffee* (“Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prizes is U.S. $720 USD. The Prize will be shipped at no expense to the Winner. Sponsor will notify a Potential Winner by sending a message to the Potential Winner via Instagram. Potential Winners who purchase the Golden Bag must contact Sponsor at the email address on the Golden Ticket with Entrant’s first name, last name, email address, age, and photo of the front and back of the Golden Ticket by August 31, 2022. The Potential Winner is responsible for responding and providing the correct ship-to address within 5 days after issuance of notification. A signature will be required at the time of delivery. The Winner is solely responsible for all taxes (federal, state and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of the prize. Only one prize will be awarded per Winner. PRIZE AWARDING: All Prizes will be awarded, provided more than enough entries have been received. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Affidavit”), and return the same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. (TN residents need not sign the publicity releases). If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts, is ineligible according to these Official Rules, fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period, decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, or otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. Once the Affidavit is received within the specified time period, is verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a Potential Winner become an actual Winner. Prize will be awarded in the name of the Winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final in all respects of the Sweepstakes. PRIZES WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize manufacturer that may be sent along with a prize. Winner will not be obligated to purchase any other Sponsor products or services. Entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the prize resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not arranged for nor carries any insurance of any kind for the benefit of Entrant or that of Entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators relative to Entrant’s use of the prize awarded to Entrant; and that Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any insurance relative to the prize awarded to Entrant.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error in these rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if any difficulties compromise the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries at issue and/or to suspend, modify, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address with which the Entry was made. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of time of war, national emergency, accident, dangerous weather conditions, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Sweepstakes. Notice of such action will be posted online at summermooncoffee.com/pages/20th-anniversary-golden-ticket. Caution: Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in the State of Texas. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. Wherever enforceable, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Giveaway. Wherever enforceable, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Texas. WHEREVER ENFORCEABLE, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Travis in the State of Texas. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
8. SPONSOR: Summer Moon Coffee, 11029 Signal Hill Dr., Austin TX 78737.